Sunday, May 16, 2010

this is what i'm talkin' 'bout.

I mean, really. It's bad enough when regular people (who you can have some hope of educating/shaming/etc) say crap like this, but medical folks??

Read the post, but especially the comments on the post.

Prophetic

Hey guys: There's a difference between a little dark humor to get you through the horrors of your day and openly mocking people who haven't had your good fortune and aren't equipped to slag you in return.

BTW: My history is significant for one of the same things (which apparently makes me mentally challenged) and I don't have a bowl haircut.

As one of my early writing coaches liked to say, "Gross generalizations are generally gross." Let's try not to make them, shall we? The world would be a much kinder place.

No comments: