Monday, November 17, 2008

random rant

Things that annoy me (in no particular order):

-- Hormones (especially the sort belonging to middle-aged women)

-- My complete inability to stop stuffing my face with fat- and sugar-laden things as soon as it gets cold

-- "Health food" that is expensive and tastes bad, but is "good for you."

-- "Isms" (ageism, sexism, racism, etc)

-- Narrow-minded people

-- Bad coffee

-- Organizations that claimed they would help you, then failed to do so, then have the audacity to ask you for money! GRRRR!!!! (I'm looking at YOU, MedicAlert!)

-- Constantly being starving and cold, despite eating nonstop, wearing multiple layers of sweats, and staying under a billion blankets. Hell, I'm sitting here in a zipped-up jacket, even.

Anyone wanna add to the list, feel free.

----------------
Now playing: Paolo Nutini - Rewind
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Ye'he Sh'mey Raba Mevorach said...

Liars. I cannot abide dishonesty. My mother was a total truth fanatic. She could not lie to make a girlfriend feel good (as in, "Of course that dress looks great on you").

I'm not as fanatical as she is, but untruths BUG me. :)