Friday, November 28, 2008

WHEW.

1 major holiday down, 1 to go.

I'm exhausted and I am SO ready to have my own space again. But, I survived, and it wasn't all that bad....really.

I had to laugh, though: On the way to Madison, where I met up with sis and BIL to join them for the rest of the trip, I counted no fewer than 4 cars with bike racks attached to the top. But there weren't bikes on them. There were gutted deer.

I heart Wisconsin.

Oh well -- at least they were tied down! It's the ones who don't even get that far who bug me. Well, and the ones who put the poor Bambis upside down, so their little snouts and such are facing asphalt instead of sky.

Thank god this is the beer-drinking capital of the United States, if not the world (Munich probably wins that one). I need one!

No comments: